The report takes about a week. I will contact you as soon as it is available.
No. I am an inspector trained in proper mold sample collection.
I will perform a visual assessment in all readily accessible area(s) of your home to determine the presence of microbial problems and collect appropriate samples.
We can overnight your samples to the lab where a Mold Analyst will review them. Once the analysis is finished, the Laboratory will issue their report directly to me. The report will identify types and levels of mold, a description of each mold discovered and a summary of the findings.
Excessive mold exposure has many symptoms - allergic reactions are the most common. Any health-related issues should be addressed with the proper professional, which, in this case, is your doctor.
Information can be found at the lab's website. This site may also contain links to other sites that contain valuable information.